When putting on a swimsuit
1. Avoid sitting on rough objects;
2. Avoid sun oil and sunscreen lotion on the swimsuit.
1. Rinse the salt, sand, chloride, sun oil, sunscreen lotion and other corrosive substances on the swimsuit with water. Because the above substances will damage the swimsuit fibers, the color becomes dark, and the elasticity is de-elastic.
2. Do not wring out, roll into a dry towel, and absorb too much water.
After going home
1. Immediately wash with lukewarm water, use a mild detergent, do not use a washing machine and bleach.
2. Rinse thoroughly
3. Do not twist by hand, put the swimsuit on a dry towel, then start with the towel, let the towel absorb the moisture on the swimsuit, do not curl the wet swimsuit.
4. Dry, do not use clothes dryer or iron
5. Dry and put in a cool place.
Swimwear maintenance has the following elements:
First, wet the swimsuit with water before going to the pool.
Second, avoid wearing friction with rough rock or ground when wearing, preventing fiber pilling
Third, be careful to use sunscreen cosmetics to prevent damage to the swimsuit material or discoloration
4. After swimming, wash with water below 35 degrees Celsius as soon as possible, clear it by hand, do not dry clean, machine wash or iron
5. It is to avoid wet swimsuits being placed in plastic bags for a long time or mixed with other clothes.
6. Do not use washing powder, bleach or hair dye when cleaning.
7. After washing, please put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
8. Do not place in a cabinet with a strong anti-smashing taste when stored for a long time.
In general, the material of the swimsuit is made of stretchable polyurethane fiber. If it is treated with disinfectant bleaching water in the swimming pool or placed in a humid environment for a long time, it may cause elastic fatigue and deterioration of elasticity. Therefore, the way to save is very important
of.First, because the chlorine, chemical and sunscreen oil in the swimming pool will destroy the elasticity of the swimsuit, so try not to get a swimwear. You should wear a swimsuit and then apply sunscreen. After swimming, you should rinse your body and take off your swimsuit.
Second, do not touch the rough surface of cement, sand, rock, etc., it is easy to cause the skin to wear; when washing the hot springs and the three warmth, try not to wear swimsuits, so as to avoid deformation due to heat.
Third, the swimsuit that has just passed through should not be suffocated in the bag or in the trunk of the car for a long time, so as to avoid heating and fading, it should be washed with the hand as soon as possible.
4. When cleaning the swimsuit, first soak the water below 20 degrees, then add a little neutral detergent. After 10 minutes, gently wash with hand, then rinse with water, wring it out slightly, and dry in a cool place. Do not use hot water, laundry detergent, bleach, washing machine, and daylight
5. Do not use the dryer to avoid damaging the swimsuit material and deform the swimsuit.
·After the swimsuit is worn, it can be washed with a little neutral detergent (not available with detergent or bleach). Just rub it with your hands and do not stir it with a washing machine.